District: Venezia terraferma
The Pala Expo Venice is the new multifunctional space in Venice.
The structure covers 10,000 square meters on a total area of 50,000 square meters located at the beginning of the “Ponte della Libertà”, the bridge that connects the old town center of Venice to the Mainland
The area, near the Science and Technology Park of Venice VEGA, has a view on the Brentelle Canal on the Lagoon and can be reached also by boat. By virtue of the central position, between the old town center of Venice and Mestre – Marghera, the pavilion is well-served by public transportation: bus and train. Special shipping lines will be established during periods of major events.
Overall, the area is equipped with about 1000 parking spaces, 400 of which are covered.
– Net covered exhibition space: 10,000 square meters
– Covered parking for 14,000 gross square meters for 400 cars and about 600 uncovered parking spaces
– Possibility of parking in the surrounding areas within a 2 km range
The center can be reached:
– by car
– by bus and train with stops to the side of the Pavilion
– situated about 14 km (15 minutes drive) from Marco Polo Airport in Venice (second hub airport in Italy)
– 10 minutes by train, bus or car from Venice Old Town
PALA EXPO VENICE CAN HOST:
– Conferences or events with 3,500 seats
– Events of public show and exhibition activities up to 7,000 people standing